- 3 egg, yolks and whites separated
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons (90 grams) sugar
- 6 tablespoons (90 grams) melted butter
- ¾ cup (90 grams) flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ cups (375 milliliters) milk
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your pan on oven, oil a 7-inch round cake pan.
- Divide the egg yolks from the whites.
- Put the egg yolks in a huge bowl. Combine the water and sugar. Then make use a beat to softly break the yolks, then whisk together with the water and sugar unless the combination is turning light yellow.
- Slowly strike in the melted butter unless mix.
- Sieve the flour into the bowl on top of the beat, make use the beat to softly and gradually blend until mix.
- Put the vanilla mine and salt, and mix until blended and the beat is again turning yellow color.
Add milk while whisking, and beat until well-mixed. The beat will be slight and a little frothy.
Take a separate bowl, strongly beat the egg whites unless get thick, frothy, and firm tops form.
Add the batter into the ready cake pan. The beat will be very slight, like chunky pouring cream, with some probable bumps.
Bake for up to 50 minutes, unless the top turns into golden-brown and gives a little, without any break, when you push it softly. The cake must be lay down and not rattle in the container.
Then put with confectioners’ sugar, if you love it, and enjoy the magic cake.