These enticing Apple Bread Rolls are delectable rolls that can be served as brunch or as a tasty dessert.
This recipe formula will make 8 Apple Bread Rolls.
- 8 slices White Bread
- 5 cups apples finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Take a sauce pan, put apples, sugar, salt, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nut meg and cook on average heat unless apples are smoothen and warm not so soft This will take at least 7-8 minutes. After blends then comes to simmer. Filling is prepared, allow the filling add up to room temperature prior to making use of. Put to one side.
- Next step is to cut the bread on the form of slices. Make roll the bread with extremely thin making use of rolling brooch.
- Brush the butter softly both sides of the rolled bread slices.
- Splash at least 2 tablespoons of filling over the bread slice leaving ¼ inch edge on all sides. Roll up the bread with the filling into a tube form.
- Put butter on all sides and then grill on skillet over average heat. Keep rotating them; just be sure rolls are equally well browned all on all sides.
Its time to serve them hot. You can also cut them into 2 to 3 pieces